Monday, November 28, 2011

Unexpected Costs of Homeschooling

Does anyone want to guess what cost increase we have had in our house since beginning homeschooling? Probably not, so I will tell you..... TOILET PAPER! We have 4 potty trained people in our house all day and a 5th one here half the day. We are going through one of those big Costco packages of toilet paper in 2 months. Looking at what is on the shelf and what is in the bathrooms, I am willing to bet that we don't even make it 2 months this time =) I would also venture to guess that the water bill has gone up! I haven't asked Warren to analyse that for me yet =) He has compared the electric bills and surprisingly enough, every year it gets lower and lower (the watts used AND the money spent). So, I guess one could say we potty in the dark around here =)

1 comment: