Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School Sewing

I have never enjoyed shopping. Even when I had all the money in the world to shop with. So, you can imagine the excitement each year when everyone has to go ‘Back to School’ shopping and I realize that I DON’T HAVE TO! YEA!!!! However, I do have to go sewing =)

Well, the children are old enough now that they too have to go ‘Back to School Sewing.’

DSC09584DSC09582

DSC09589

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So far this year, we have sewn: Class ‘B’ uniforms (stay at home pajama pants with a neat American flag t-shirt), Class ‘A’ uniforms (colonial outfits with haversacks), and school bags for when we are car-schooling instead of home-schooling =)

DSC09591

DSC09590

We still need to finish Bekah’s dress and accessories. It takes a lot longer when an 8 year old is doing the sewing =) Oh, and make money bags for their wampum.

FYI, we do have class ‘C’ uniforms…. jeans and our school t-shirt! I can’t wait to see those next week at opening day =)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on all your sewing projects! I was "sew" impressed with Bekah's dress!

    ReplyDelete